Implementing ISO 9001, 14001, 13485, 16949, 17025, 22000 and others
You will say that implementing a Management system according to a relevant standard is both easy and hard at the same time. Why? Because everything depends on your management’s commitment, their motivation and the context in which your company is in.
Here are some important factors to consider when implementing a Quality Management System (QMS):
1) Management’s willingness to adhere to the project and to make sure that they understand its usefulness;
2) Management’s involvement in meetings;
3) Avoiding multiple systems in parallel;
4) Relevant staff training and participation;
5) Evaluate and improve current processes;
6) Establish and implement new processes;
7) Measure a management system’s effectiveness;
8) Record and utilize customer and supplier feed back;
9) Continuously improve your processes using a personalized approach;
10) Always involve your management and employees in continuous improvement projects.
We can help you with training, technical support, coaching and the implementation of a management system according to ISO 9001, 13485, 14001, 16949 (TS), 17015, 19011, 22000 (GFSI, HACPP and PAS), 27001, and AS 9100, 9101, 9102, 9103 and OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001 to come). We can also help guide you in conducting environmental studies, the verification of environmental conformity, significant environmental aspects and laws and regulations pertinent to the environment. We can help you with occupational health and safety (OHS), with health and safety risks in the workplace, lockout procedures, working at heights, working in confined spaces and laws and regulations relative to occupational health and safety (OHS). We provide internal auditor training. We can also guide you in add-value processes (VAP), Kaizen, continuous improvement committees, continuous improvement teams, quality audits, internal quality audits, diagnosis, strategic planning, 5 S and various other improvement tools. We employ competent and experienced staff whether it be our consultants, auditors or trainers. Feel free to contact us to discuss your project: coaching services, training, technical support, customized interventions or any other project you may have.